Here is a quick summary of concepts within LaunchPal:
- Projects are like campaigns. They are a collection of files and/or an App that you want to host on the web.
- Apps are the core software or functionality for your project . For now each project is one app, but in future we may allow you to have multiple apps in a project
- Servers host your project and app. They should be treated as disposable parts of your business that you start and destroy as you launch and kill campaigns.
- Domains can be associated with any project or app. You can create as many subdomains for a domain as you want.
- Templates are a snapshot of a project to make it super easy to save and recreate your favorite setup.